Re: [Evolution] Reply should come from source account

But pretend you are setting up evolution to check mail from your work
address and your isp mail address, you'd want both accounts to use your
isp's smtp server
and if your isp mail address was your default (as it would be if you
were setting up your home box), then when you created your work account
you'd want it to default to use your isp's smtp server so you wouldn't
have to type in the same info all over again.

see the logic?

Jeff