Re: [Evolution] Configuration Database not found

On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 17:41, Martin wrote:
When trying to start Evolution (0.99 - Mandrake 8) I get this error:

Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration Database not
 found

Yes, It's bug #6479 I think.

I had it myself, but it's fixed for me, so I didn't follow this anymore.
Have a look there, I think there is a plenty of info for you!

You may say so. Thanks.

Now, this works for root.

I had this problem (Evolution 0.14.99 out of CVS Sept 27) as well
(compiled with SSL, NSPR, and NSS) and I solved it not using the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH env. variable (which didn't work), but rather putting
my mozilla library path (mozilla/dist/lib) in my /etc/ld.so.conf and
running ldconfig.

I don't want to run Evo as root all the time though ...
As myself I still get the same error.

Martin