Re: [Evolution] Calandar and Task conduits not working when synchronizing Palm

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 10:53, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 07:51, Beirne Konarski wrote:
I have my system set up to hotsync my Visor.  It backs up all the
databases and the Contacts list in Evolution is now populated.  I see
nothing at all in the Calendar or Tasks, though.  Both conduits are
enabled.  Is there something I should be doing to get those to work?  Is
there a way to turn on debugging so I can see what is going on?

Nothing other than enabling them.  You can look at the debug spew by
killing the applet and then on the command line doing:

killall gpilotd
gpilotd

Wait a few seconds and then sync.

OK, I grabbed the output.  I got this from the Calendar conduit:
ecalconduit-Message:

ecalconduit-Message: pre_sync: Calendar Conduit v.0.1.6

** WARNING **: Cannot get value: Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:Bonobo/ConfigDatabase/NotFound:1.0'

gpilotd-WARNING **: Synchronization failed!

and a similar message from the todo conduit:

etodoconduit-Message:

etodoconduit-Message: pre_sync: ToDo Conduit v.0.1.4
etodoconduit-Message: ToDo Conduit v.0.1.4

** WARNING **: Cannot get value: Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:Bonobo/ConfigDatabase/NotFound:1.0'

gpilotd-WARNING **: Synchronization failed!

I'm guessing that this is a Bonobo configuration issue, but I don't know
anything about Bonobo so I'm at a loss here.

Beirne

-JP
JP Rosevear                           jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                           http://www.ximian.com

--
Beirne "Bern" Konarski
beirne neo rr com       "Untouched by Scandal"