[Evolution] Calandar and Task conduits not working when synchronizing Palm

I have my system set up to hotsync my Visor.  It backs up all the
databases and the Contacts list in Evolution is now populated.  I see
nothing at all in the Calendar or Tasks, though.  Both conduits are
enabled.  Is there something I should be doing to get those to work?  Is
there a way to turn on debugging so I can see what is going on?

--
Beirne "Bern" Konarski
beirne neo rr com       "Untouched by Scandal"