[Evolution] still problems with sending mail and IMAP/SSL

As far as I know, the IMAP/SSL problems are considered to be fixed (at
least that's what I remember). Unfortunately I still have problems with
sending mails when the Sent folder is on my IMAP/SSL account. The mail
get's delivered correctly but evolution freezes (well not really
freezes, but I can't look at other mails anymore). SOmetimes though, it
works without a problem. Strange.

I use evo 2001.11.06.15.04.

What other info should I provide when this happens again?

        jtl