Re: [Evolution] Crash on Startup, RedHat 7.2

As stupid as this may sound I seem to have fixed my problem.  I didn't
get anything to work with the new updates.  So, I su-ed to root as usual
and ran evolution.  At some point in there I managed to lock my computer
hard with some frame-buffer modules.  So, a hard reboot ensued.  This
led to me su-ing to root to get to evo and being face with the same
error I was seeing as the regular user.  Not good.  But, by fluke of
accident I clicked on the panel launcher for evolution when trying to
launch Mozilla and lo and behold evolution started up.  hmmm.... this is
odd.  So, I su-ed to root and tried to run evolution.  Sure enough, same
error.  So, it appears that I've at least reverted it back to the more
convenient side of the bug. :)

Thanks for the help.

Chris Tooley