Re: [Evolution] Spell checking

I've always found this weird too.  I don't recall having used any other
program which does it like this.  (on the other hand personally I don't
agree with having the number configurable.  a good value should suit
most).

Yes, I think your right, I imagine no more than 5-8 words in the menu,
then the option to lookup more words in a window like teh current one.

Also, on a like minded subject, how about autocorrecting real common
spellings like teh -> the as this is one I make in every email I type...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss