[Evolution] Buglets in RC1 build (+cvs.2001.11.02.08.57) I've seen

o Right click on a message, say 'Add Sender to Address Book' - Doesn't
add anything to the address book or Contacts

o File...Print shows 'lpr' but doesn't show any of the queue names I've
set up using PrintTool.  Shouldn't it, for consistency sake?  For new
users, this would be confusing I believe.  I want to print to my queue
LJ4, but all that is shown is 'lpr'.  If I print to the 'lpr', it *does*
print to the LJ4 queue, but it isn't intuitive.

o View...Hide deleted messages is selected.  Have a message open in a
separate window.  Chose Delete.  It clears the message screen, but
doesn't bring up the next message.  If the 'Hide Deleted' isn't
selected, the next message DOES come up in the separate window.  Again,
consistency.

Thanks guys.  I *really* like Evolution. I appreciate all the hard work
you've all put into this tool.  It is *very* useful.

Mike Strock
mstrock oz net