Re: [Evolution] Tale of woe and triumph

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 08:13, Dan Winship wrote:
On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 10:21, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
(At this point I'll sneak in a reminder that I'm still
getting my incoming Maildir-directory mail in a 'rael zero kgon com ->
.' folder in the Folder View, and not in my Local Folders -> Inbox like
it's supposed to be. Oh well.)

"That's not a bug, it's a feature". Or at least, it's the
expected/intended behavior.

That would be nice, since right now it won't auto-check/auto-filter
against the '.' folder. "Apply filters to INBOX" has no effect. I have
to Ctrl-E to check new mail, which is kind of weird.

OTOH, knowing that it's not actually "broken" is a sort of relief, and I
thank you for the heads-up on this one.

--
Karel P Kerezman, IS Admin Entercom Portland

My powers are beyond your understanding!