Re: [Evolution] Tale of woe and triumph

On Fri, 2001-11-02 at 10:21, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
Maybe this won't be useful to anybody, but here's my experience with a
complete and utter failure to create a compose window... and how I got
it back again. (At this point I'll sneak in a reminder that I'm still
getting my incoming Maildir-directory mail in a 'rael zero kgon com ->
.' folder in the Folder View, and not in my Local Folders -> Inbox like
it's supposed to be. Oh well.)

"That's not a bug, it's a feature". Or at least, it's the
expected/intended behavior.

You might be able to change it in some future release.

-- Dan