Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Problem after upgrade

While you guys are messing with this area of RedCarpet, could I suggest
you add a way of backing out of a release - particularly these snapshot
releases (i.e. going back to the stable packages). The only way I could
see of doing this through redcarpet was to remove the offending
snapshots (in this case gtkhtml) and connecting to the preview channel
again. However this would have forced Redcarpet to remove a bunch of
other packages that depended on this (e.g. Evolution) - which weren't
changed.

In the end I resorted to hacking it from the command line (using rpm
--nodeps).

However overall I think RedCarpet *really* rocks! Keep up the good work!

Damian