[Evolution] Problem after upgrade

I ran Red Carpet this morning and installed some updates, including at
least one related to Evolution.  However, when I compose a message and
press the "enter" key, the compose window closes and I get an error
about the Inbox window unexpectedly closing because it has died.  This
was not happening until after I ran Red Carpet this morning.  Has anyone
else seen this problem?  I'm running Evolution 0.10.  Thanks, and sorry
about the lack of paragraph breaks.  :)

--
John Banghart, Director of System Operations
Re-route.com, Inc.