[Evolution] more concerns about evo doing the nasty on other processes

A while ago I posted concerned about evolution disabling X in some way
when it's busy (but the system s not) or when it crashes.

I am currently running evolution on another macine via telnet and
exporting the display etc etc, and have had it lock up the display on
this machine.

If the cuase of the lockups was (as has been suggested) the machine
being too busy to respond then it is the machine evo is running on, not
the one it is displayed on that should lock up, but it has locked the
display on this machine

Is evolution doing something weird to the X server when it dies or is
under a big load?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss