[Evolution] reply time

    sometimes when  I hit reply
it takes forever for the message window to come up....similar to length
of time for evo to start up.......only sometimes though

also ( sorry if previously covered ) I can't seem to get an email
address ( when i click on TO or  CC etc. ) to get put in the To or CC
field when chosen......

is this somehow related to the :contacts gone thread??

db_dump185 addressbook.db.backup | db_load addressbook.db>>> I tried <
that line but gave me wrong format error..........

thanks
lee
-=-=