Re: [Evolution] Contact list missing - resolved

On 23 May 2001 09:13:28 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:

Seems odd - I installed db3; had to re-enter all my contacts last week (you
may remember my messages to this effect). Last night, I installed the latest
RH 6.2 version on my Mandrake 7.2 (there was no Mandrake-specific version of
this updated [I'm presuming mostly bug-fix] version ... will there be?).
Anyway, my contacts stayed availabe thru the upgrade. So I don't know if Evo
is actually linking with DB2 or DB3.

It's only available on RH6 and RH7 because those were the only ones
linking to a weird version of libdb.  All the other platforms were fine
with the first release.

If you're using the RH6 package, you're probably using DB2.

Thanks,
    Chris