Re: [Evolution] Contact list missing - resolved

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher James Lahey" <clahey ximian com>
To: "Michael Leone" <turgon mike-leone com>
<evolution ximian com>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Contact list missing - resolved

On 23 May 2001 09:13:28 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
Anyway, my contacts stayed availabe thru the upgrade. So I don't know if
Evo
is actually linking with DB2 or DB3.

It's only available on RH6 and RH7 because those were the only ones
linking to a weird version of libdb.  All the other platforms were fine
with the first release.

If you're using the RH6 package, you're probably using DB2.

I am - the newest Evo is the RH6.2, since there still isn't a Mandrake 7
version.
I uninstalled my db2 rpm, and only installed db3 from source. So ... it
should NOT be working for me? Or do you mean that db3 will access db2 files?