Re: [Evolution] contacts are not back - ev .10 - ximian 2

Hi!

I've just upgraded my Evo to evolution-0.10-ximian.2 hoping to get my
addressbook back, but still no addressbook.

My "file addressbook.db" looks similar to yours -

[rupert localhost Contacts]$ file addressbook.db
addressbook.db: Berkeley DB 2.X Hash/Little Endian (Version 5, Logical
sequence number: file - 0, offset - 0, Bucket Size 4096, Overflow Point
2, Last Freed 0, Max Bucket 3, High Mask 0x3, Low Mask 0x1, Fill Factor
14, Number of Keys 0)

However, having a look at this thread, your db version is newer than
mine.  When I ask for db versions, I get the following -

[rupert localhost Contacts]$ rpm -qa | grep '^db'
db3-3.1.14-6
db2-2.4.14-4
db2-devel-2.4.14-4
db1-1.85-4
db1-devel-1.85-4
db3-devel-3.1.14-6
db3-utils-3.1.14-6

First of all, it looks like I've got far too many versions.  I need to
dump some of them somehow.  Next, my db3 version is 3.1.14, not your
3.1.17.  How do I go about updating this stuff???

addressbook.db: Berkeley DB 2.X Hash/Little Endian (Version 5, Logical
sequence number: file - 0, offset - 0, Bucket Size 4096, Overflow Point
3, Last Freed 0, Max Bucket 5, High Mask 0x7, Low Mask 0x3, Fill Factor
0, Number of Keys 65)

although the alleged version is the same. My db package is as follows

$ rpm -qa | grep '^db'
db3-3.1.17-4.6x

--
regs