Re: [Evolution] Filter question

The problem is that you are not understanding the issue. IMAP messages
do not exist locally (unless you have read them and they are cached,
which Evolution now does) thus filtering is like half the speed of
filtering POP mail (because you have to download them, filter then, then
upload them again).

If you want to filter into local folders, then why may I ask are you
using IMAP instead of POP?

Jeff