Re: [Evolution] Calendar and Contact problems

On 21 May 2001 11:33:02 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:

Le 2001.05.20 15:02:14 +0200, Christopher James Lahey a écrit :

Ah, it looks like db_upgrade is new to db3.  If you're not on RH7,
you'll probably have to use the old method (cp addressbook.db
addressbook.db.bkup ; db_dump185 addressbook.db.bkup | db_load
addressbook.db).  This should be fixed soon.  I expect future versions
of evolution to automatically upgrade if necessary.

I have RH6.2 - this method doesn't work.

I believe that this method is intended to move an address book from db
version 1 to the current version (version 3). But the problem with the
Evo 0.10 Red Hat 6.2 RPM seems to be that it was linked with version 1,
not version 3, whereas some earlier snapshots were linked with version
3, and our contacts are now in that format. So, what we need is an Evo
RPM linked with db version 3.

-- F