Re: [Evolution] Calendar and Contact problems

When I click on Calendar I get a message that I need to check my oaf and
ORBit setup. I have current anoncvs for both.

  I am not sure about this one.  Federico?

When I click on Contacts none of my existing contacts are visible. I
believe this is a libdb problem.

  If you are using Evolution from CVS, there is a FAQ in it now.  Please
check out the Troubleshooting section; it has an explanation of how to
upgrade your contacts db if it's version 1.85 and Evolution is compiled
against version 2.

--
Ettore