[Evolution] Re: 'Evolution cannot initialize shell' error

Ok. I have gone through every suggetsion I have received, both verbally and through the archives. One of those suggestions was to delete the .oafinfo files (I might have misunderstood from what directory they should be deleted from). Anyway, I now have no Evolution_*.oafinfo files in the $PREFIX (/usr/share/oaf). I also created a symlink from /usr/local/share/oaf to /usr/share/oaf just to be sure. Here is the gdb error:

Starting program: /usr/bin/evolution

GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.
Trying dir /usr/local/share/oaf
Trying dir /usr/share/oaf
Trying dir
Trying dir /usr/local//share/oaf
Trying dir /usr/share/oaf

Program exited with code 01.

How do I get those .oafinfo files back? I did a rpm -e to Evolution and installed the latest .10 (Tasmanian Devil) release rpm.

Thanks,

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
Wellinx.com