Re: [Evolution] Moving real folders

Other people use the 'shortcut' bar to only configure stuff they want to
see also.

Yeah, I tried this, but since I use multiple filters to multiple inbox
sub-directories, this is not practical because the shortcut bar wont
show which boxes contain new mail, whereas the folder view uses
highlighting to reflect this.

I figured out that
/usr/share/evolution/defaul_user/addressbook_sources.xml contains the
"Other Contacts" stuff. So, I mv'd the one in my ~/evolution dir, and it
removed the contents of the "Other Contents" view in the folder view,
however the heading "Other Contacts" still displays, just with no
contents. I'm going to continue exploring these xml files and see if the
answers lies there somewhere.

--
Justin Rebelo  -  #211794  -  kernel panic home com

The world is run by computers...
The computers are run by geeks.