Re: [Evolution] viewing calendar

David Sayres <david sayres com> writes:

Since upgrading to evo 0.10, gnome 1.4, RH7.1
I'm not able to view any appointments in the calendar. If I make a new
appointment it does not appear in the window, though it does get written
to the calendar.ics file.
Does anyone know how to fix this or why evo isn't reading the calendar
file??

Do you get any error messages from the calendar?

Can you please make sure no Evolution-related processes are running,
then run evolution-calendar by hand on one terminal, and run evolution
from another one?  That way you may be able to see if the calendar
prints out anything interesting.

You may also want to run the wombat in a separate terminal to see if
it spews anything.

  Federico