Re: [Evolution] minor bugs / feature requests

On 04 May 2001 11:56:20 -0700, Eric Newman wrote:
1. when you delete the last message in a folder, it remains highlighted
and displayed. this is not so cool when you have "hide deleted messages"
checked. the message disappears and nothing is highlighted, although the
old message is still displayed. I think it should highlight / display
the previous message in this case. A hidden message should never be able
to be highlighted.

What do you mean it remains highlighted.  I don't understand how it
could be highlighted if it's not visible.

3. printing contacts in any view other than "Address Cards" does not
work. the column widths all get hosed, and columns print on top of each
other.

Is this in the print preview or in the actual printed output?  If the
first, this is a bug in print preview.  It doesn't handle clipping
regions properly.

I don't know so much about some of your other questions about mail.

Thanks,
    Chris