Re: [Evolution] STILL having problems composing window

No no, there is no way i was that dumb... i always check things like
that... yeah thats it.

i mean... thanks for the tip... that fixed it :)

now if only i could figure out why i cant associate files in gnomecc

then i will be happy with my gnome setup... at least for a bit

--neil