[Evolution] STILL having problems composing window

I'm still getting the error:
Could not create composer window.(OK)

I've tried oaf-slay, killev.  I've tried rebooting, recompiling, I've
tried six different versions of Evolution.  I've tried recompiling totally
from scratch to the newest version, from scratch to a few back, and
virtually everything between.  No matter what I try though, it seems I'm
having no luck.

I'm about to give up, in that I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of.
Red-Carpet runs fine, yet evolution doesn't.  If anyone knows/has a
suggestion, please let me know.  If anyone needs any more info, please let
me know that as well.
Cheers!
Jason McIntosh

I'm running RedHat 7.0, on a Pentium III 800, 400MB Ram, 20GB HD, all the
updates possible.  Gnome 1.4 beta.

The following is the ONLY list of errors I get, other than the extremely
non-descriptive Could not create composer window.

Registered type for component -- (contacts)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (executive-summary)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (vtrash)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mailstorage)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mail)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (tasks)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (calendar)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Shell: Registering storage -- VFolders
Folder registered successfully -- /UNMATCHED UNMATCHED
Shell: Registering storage -- Other Contacts
Folder registered successfully -- /Bigfoot Bigfoot
Folder registered successfully -- /InfoSpace InfoSpace
Folder registered successfully -- /Netcenter Netcenter
Folder registered successfully -- /WhoWhere WhoWhere
Folder registered successfully -- /Yahoo! Yahoo!

Evolution-Importer-WARNING **: Could not start
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Elm_Intelligent_Importer

Evolution-Importer-WARNING **: Could not start
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Pine_Intelligent_Importer
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent

| Jason McIntosh                     | CELL: 573-424-7612      |
| Webmaster, thinker, etc.           | WORK: 573-884-3865      |
| http://web.missouri.edu/~c717990/  |                         |
|"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are |
|for.  I only coded it."                                       |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting)        |