Re: [Evolution] STILL having problems composing window

On 29 Mar 2001 10:50:44 -0500, Neil Cooler wrote:
Hmm, this is not fun...

I tried this on my machine and now i cannot use evolution and xmms (and
i imagine other gnome programs)... i get errors about gconf and oaf.

** WARNING **: GConf error:
  Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
 Error contacting configuration server: OAF returned nil from
oaf_activate_from_id() and did not set an exception explaining the
problem. Please file an OAF bug report.

I tryed it here and had no problem. Evolution works, xmms and gnumeric
too.

Gnomecc doesn't :

16:57:58$ gnomecc

** WARNING **: Could not get name service!

** ERROR **: file goad.c: line 1237 (goad_server_register): assertion f
ame_server != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL)
aborting...
Aborted
16:58:01$