Re: [Evolution] Suggested enhancement

On 28 Mar 2001 10:38:08 +0200, Diego Restrepo wrote:
Hi, Should be nice if the possibility for use one alternate editor
were possible in evolution. This is most critical now because
currently is there is not possibility of spelling. Moreover the only
GNU/Linux application in my system (pspell/aspell) that have
multilingual spelling enabled is emacs.

As stated elsewhere, since we use bonobo components it just requires
someone to come up with one ... (although i have a feeling the
integration is a lot higher than that, so its not that simple).

Second, we do support spell checking using pspell/aspell, gtkhtml needs
to be compiled with the spell checking support though.

 !Z