Re: [Evolution] Keybinding bug

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duane C. Mallory" <malloryd asus net>
To: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Keybinding bug

Obviously, the point I was trying to make is being misunderstood. First,
I'm not sure how many people use Outlook - I imagine since M$ shoves it
down everyone's throat that a good number of people do use it - that's

Not quite right.

Outlook only comes with MS Office. You have to pay for that. MS doesn't
shove it down everyone's throat.

*Outlook Express* is shoved down everyone's throat, since it comes free with
IE (and therefore every Windows PC sold), but OE is a different program,
with different abilities and commands.  For example, OE does NOT have
"contacts", nor does it have "tasks" or "calendar". Only the full Outlook
client has those.

Outlook Express only does mail and news. It's not a full-blown PIM, the way
that Outlook is, and the way that Evolution is trying to become. No one I
know who has the full Outlook client uses OE for mail, only for news.
Outlook is far more powerful (as is Evolution).