Re: [Evolution] Keybinding bug

Dude... You may have never used Outlook, but the majority of the People
have.
If you give them a piece of software they are not familiar with, sure they
could
spend the time to try and figure it out, but to make the interface
familiar.
The reason I was attracted to evolution in the forst place is because of
it's
Outlook-a-like-ness... because of the familiar interface. I don't have time
sit and look and figure out how to get my email... Or where to put my
Contacts...
And for more people to use this they need a familiar interface.