Re: [Evolution] mailer bug

On 27 Mar 2001 20:29:01 +0930, Not Zed wrote:
Hi,

Ok, well, I hate to tell you this, but well basically it seems to work
just fine here.  The only problem I see is that last message in the
gtkmm list has duplicated content.

This could indicate a bug in your glibc, the iconv() call we've seen
problems with duplicated content on some glibc's versions of it.

Umm, i'm using the latest cvs of gtkhtml + evolution, so make sure you
update first, but I see nothing special about those messages either.

If you still have the problem, could you try perhaps attaching a gdb to
evolution-mail, and when it starts to take too long (i.e more than a
fraction of a second) break into it, and see if you can see where it is
(using bt).

Upgraded to glibc-2.1.3-22, problems fixed.  Thanks.