Re: [Evolution] first bug report

On 27 Mar 2001 15:31:27 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
At first thanks for the help received so far.

I am afraid I begin with an bug-report :
1. I ususaly sort my mails on date so that the recent mail appears at
the bottom of the list (this way pressing 'n' to read the next one
works). Unfortunately evo show the lists always from top (means I have
to scroll down first). Further if I delete mails (incluing the last=most
recent one) and press Ctrl-X it crashes (when I display recent mails at
top it does not).

I've been noticing another strange sorting bug the last week or so. I
too keep my email sorted by date, but in reverse order so the newest
ones are at the top. Everytime I get new mail in a folder, my scrollbar
jumps all the way to the bottom of the list. This happens when I'm
already viewing the folder the mail is delivered into, or if I switch to
a different folder that has new mail in it. I see the new messages at
the top, but the list immediately jumps to the bottom.

Thanks,
Matthew