Re: [Evolution] Calendar boo-boos

David Erman <di97der student hk-r se> writes:

    However, since a few snapshots back, my calendar has gone completely
    bye-bye. It doesn't show up at all anymore. Sob. I've still got it
    in GnomeCalendar, but I'd like to get it back into evo.

What error messages do you get, if any?  What behavior do you get?

    Also, is it a known problem that evo goes belly-up whn importing a
    vcf-file from GnomeCal?

We do not have a Gnomecal file importer yet.

  Federico