[Evolution] Calendar boo-boos

    First of all, let it be known that /me became a very happy camper
    when I noticed the debian build was doen again. phew. I feel weird
    going back to mutt.

    However, since a few snapshots back, my calendar has gone completely
    bye-bye. It doesn't show up at all anymore. Sob. I've still got it
    in GnomeCalendar, but I'd like to get it back into evo.

    Also, is it a known problem that evo goes belly-up whn importing a
    vcf-file from GnomeCal?

    Still, a great piece of kit guys!

    / Daver

--
M.Sc.EE with emphasis on Signal Processing pending
UIN:5361039