Re: [Evolution] Pilot syncing STILL doesn't work!

On 26 Mar 2001 03:18:38 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On 25 Mar 2001 17:41:28 -0600, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
Is pilot syncing supposed to work in Evolution?  I still cannot get it
to work!  The conduits do not appear in control-center anymore, but they
appear to be still configured from when they did appear in
control-center.

That is correct, you need the latest gnome-pilot.  Conduits no longer
have individual capplets but are configured in one location, the new
Pilot Conduits capplet.

I realize that getting the pilot stuff working right now is a bit of a
pain but I am trying to get things sorted.  Currently we are waiting on
a release of pilot-link so that gnome-pilot can have a new release.  I'm
also trying to get the pilot stuff into the snapshots but the build team
is currently very busy with the upcoming 1.4 release.

Thank you for the reply--that seems to have done the trick.  I got
gnome-pilot 0.1.58 from CVS.  Well, except for the calendar, but I know
the problem there (pilot-sync doesn't understand Lotus Notes repeating
appointments too well--I just haven't had time to fix it yet and submit
a patch...).  The Tasks and Addressbook filled out just fine.  :)

They look *really* good, too!

--
Matthew Vanecek
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except me.