[Evolution] Pilot syncing STILL doesn't work!

Is pilot syncing supposed to work in Evolution?  I still cannot get it
to work!  The conduits do not appear in control-center anymore, but they
appear to be still configured from when they did appear in
control-center.

They gpilotd dialog says the conduits have been synced.  The pilot-* dbs
under ~/evolution/local/* have a current timestamp.  However, the *.ics
and addressbook.db have not been touched--indicating the Evolution's
conduit libraries failed to update them from the pilot information.

Syncing works with JPilot, and with the default gnome-pilot conduits.
It does not work with Evolution (from the Evolution side--the
gnome-pilot/pilot-sync/gpilotd side seem to work perfectly).  What
gives?  Is there nobody else having the same issues?  I don't know about
the rest of you, but the ability to sync my Visor is a *major*
requirement for my mail/calendar/tasks/addressbook suite.

I have the 2001.03.25.09 version of everything installed.  I had to
recompile evolution, of course, to enable the pilot conduits, and edit
the file list in the spec file to include the appropriate libraries, and
copy e-pilot-util.c and e-pilot-util.h over from my CVS pull, since for
some reason they are missing from the snapshot.

Do I need to file a bug report, or are the developers already aware that
the Pilot syncing is broken?

--
Matthew Vanecek
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except me.