Re: [Evolution] Pilot syncing STILL doesn't work!
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Matthew Vanecek <linux4us home com>
- Cc: evolution ximian com, evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Pilot syncing STILL doesn't work!
- Date: 27 Mar 2001 01:30:24 -0500
On 26 Mar 2001 21:48:54 -0600, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
Thank you for the reply--that seems to have done the trick. I got
gnome-pilot 0.1.58 from CVS. Well, except for the calendar, but I know
the problem there (pilot-sync doesn't understand Lotus Notes repeating
appointments too well--I just haven't had time to fix it yet and submit
a patch...). The Tasks and Addressbook filled out just fine. :)
If you have an example recurrence please let me know what it is so I can
JP Rosevear jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc. http://www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev