Re: [Evolution] Pilot syncing STILL doesn't work!

On 26 Mar 2001 21:48:54 -0600, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
Thank you for the reply--that seems to have done the trick.  I got
gnome-pilot 0.1.58 from CVS.  Well, except for the calendar, but I know
the problem there (pilot-sync doesn't understand Lotus Notes repeating
appointments too well--I just haven't had time to fix it yet and submit
a patch...).  The Tasks and Addressbook filled out just fine.  :)

If you have an example recurrence please let me know what it is so I can
test it.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com