Re: [Evolution] Won't run as root

You could try removing /tmp/orbit-* and/or running oaf-slay, or
something.

I presume you really mean logged in as root, and not just su or sudo or
something.

But as suggested, running as root probably isn't recommended (however,
if any security problem can cause problems to a local account, doing
things to root probably isn't much worse in the greater scheme of
things, the os is easy to reinstall, your files aren't), but it should
actually work.

 !Z