[Evolution] Latest IMAP mojo

Nice splash!

Well, the latest round in IMAP weirdness for me:
In evolution-mail window with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 when clicking
on a loaded IMAP Inbox I get a nice ad nausem scroll of the headers
all prefaced with:

        camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: Unexpected FETCH response from server: (RFC822.HEADER {1705}

(last number changes).

I missed the beginning messages because of the cool scrolling affect, but I can redirect
if they'd be interesting.

I apologize for the lack of complete headers, but I'm silly enough to test this on
"important" mail.

--
Pete Gaulin