RE: [Evolution] Feature request: filing mail

-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com [mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]
  On Behalf Of Edd Dumbill
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 7:18 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Feature request: filing mail

[lots of mail]
My suggestion is for an option where Evol remembers which mail folder
you last saved mail from a particular person to, and when you do "Move
to..." brings the folder view up with that box highlighted as default.
That way I could get it down to two keypresses (ctrl-M and RETURN) most
of the time.

I must point out here that Pine has an FCC: feature that works like this
(you gotta dig through the un(der)documented .pinerc to turn it on, tho).  I
agree it's rather quite handy..  Though it's just "[s][return]".  Two keys
period.  Which brings us back to "Can we have a method of rebinding
important keystrokes?"

[...]