Re: [Evolution] latest snapshot

Le 2001.03.21 23:37:14 +0100, Dan Winship a écrit :
On 21 Mar 2001 19:47:44 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:

Le 2001.03.21 19:17:13 +0100, Dan Winship a écrit :
- The same mail still crashes Evo (who want to receive it ?)

Me! Me!

Sent ! Prepare to die, yek yek yek ...

Amusingly, it didn't kill evolution for me, because Evolution couldn't
successfully fetch it from the IMAP server because of the IMAP server
being affected by the same problem as Evolution. :-)

The message got mangled somewhere (possibly by an older version of
Evolution) and is now a multipart/related message with 0 parts (because
the boundary string got corrupted). Evolution wasn't handling that.
Fixed in CVS. (Well, now it handles it the same way it handles a 0-part
multipart/mixed, which isn't very well (it shows you nothing), but at
least it doesn't crash.)

Ok, but the mail I sent you wasn't originally an empty multipart/related.
It was a multipart/alternative. Or, more exactely, it has in the headers: