Re: [Evolution] Feature request: filing mail

On 22 Mar 2001 07:57:14 +1030, Not Zed wrote:

Well most people would use evolutions filtering abilities to have it do
this tedious and repetitive (and probably programmable task) to filter
the bulk of your mail automatically, and then leave any remaining
ambiguous ones to be filtered by hand (assuming you file based on some
common nature of messages, like who they are from, and the subject, and
so forth).

I already use procmail (well, exim rules actually) to filter the things
I want to be filtered. I'm talking about the ones I need to process by
hand and save, after I've read them. I really am that busy :)

Having said that, manual filing does need work, and we will also support
drag and drop filing at some point too.

Glad to hear it. Thanks for all the good work.

-- Edd