Re: [Evolution] still no inline images

Le 2001.03.21 21:45:19 +0100, Dan Winship a écrit :
This mail is one of my tests for Evo releases. This one doesn't crash,
it just doesn't display properly: I can't see the attached pictures,
BUT
THEY'RE IN THE MAIL, THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE FETCHED OVER THE NETWORK !!!

But they use Content-Location, which we don't yet support. This is
different from the problem you reported before, where evolution wasn't
even properly displaying inline images that it sent itself (using
Content-ID), which I fixed.

Thanks for the fix ! I know that it's different, but I heard some monthes
before that some coder had a tip about this, so I thought it would be
implemented. I think being able to receive cut'n'pasted html from windoze
is a must.

The rest of the HTML images stuff will be fixed in 0.11, btw.

Excellent !

Xav