Re: [Evolution] still no inline images

On 21 Mar 2001 16:35:58 -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
This mail is one of my tests for Evo releases. This one doesn't crash,
it just doesn't display properly: I can't see the attached pictures, BUT
THEY'RE IN THE MAIL, THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE FETCHED OVER THE NETWORK !!!

But they use Content-Location, which we don't yet support. This is

Ah ha. So some mail client makes messages using this Content-Location tag,
whereas Evo would have made this message using a Content-ID tag instead.

Why the difference in the tags?

Everyone likes to do their own thing?