[Evolution] Check mail every x minutes, setting not persistent and other bugs.

Hi,

I am using unix mail spool file as my default mailbox. I am not able to
set the option to check mail every 'x' minutes. The option reverts to
unset.

Not related: The progress bar numbers shown when getting mail seem to be
buggy. Sometimes the bar does not go all the way to 100% and shows wrong
numbers eventhough mail is being incorporated.

Thanks,

-bharath