Re: [Evolution] Check mail every x minutes, setting not persistent and other bugs.

I don't think that the auto-check mail feature made it into 0.9 so it's
no surprise that it doesn't remember.

As far as the second, can you give us some examples? Keep in mind that
progress bars are only a rough estimate, not an exact measure.

Jeff