[Evolution] RE: [HC Support] Installing Red Carpet with conflicts

So, on a RH6.2 system with Ximian GNOME and Evolution .8 installed and
working I did the following to get redcarpet installed and working:

1.  Remove evolution by running rpm -e evolution
2.  Use Helix Update to install Red Carpet Beta
3.  Use Red Carpet to install Evolution Snapshot

Great!  I'm back in business.