Re: [Evolution] Not sending all mail

On 15 Mar 2001 18:16:04 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
Well netscape probably isn't using sendmail is it?  Wouldn't it be using
smtp?

I have netscape setup to use sendmail on the local machine here.

I dont think switching views would affect it, but i'm not 100% certain
on that.  Could you perhaps try and create a reproducible way to
recreate this?

It might have been a glitch in some thing else I guess,  It happned 3 or
4 times and has not happend in the last 3 days so...  Maybe a phantom
problem, I will keep a good eye on the problem next time I upgrade Evo
and let you know.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss