Re: [Evolution] Not sending all mail
- From: Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob ZOOstation cc>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution General <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Not sending all mail
- Date: 14 Mar 2001 21:13:59 +1300
On 14 Mar 2001 10:31:23 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
What method are you using to send mail?
Local sendmail/smtp or something?
Does it work ok from other mailers? Do you have anything appropriate
showing up in /var/log/maillog?
Yes, I am useing sendmail on the local machine, it only seems to be a
problem if I switch views while it's sending, and then only 3 times in
the last 30 mails sent. It's not seninf up i nthe mailq output, it's
not in the maillog and it's not in the sent folder. and only since the
last snapshot changes. Other users on this machine are having no
problems with netscape.
] [Thread Prev