[Evolution] BAD PGP signature

Hey guys,
  I just updated evolution through red-carpet to the 2001.03.14.20.52
version and I noticed something wierd when I sent a test message to
myself.  I signed the message like I usually do and when I got the
message back this is what it told me

        This message is digitally signed but can not be proven to be authentic.

gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
gpg: Signature made Wed Mar 14 23:37:24 2001 EST using DSA key ID
2982E3B6
gpg: BAD signature from "Sejal Patel (Bio Mage) <sejal iname com>"

I'm not sure why it says BAD signature especially since the messages
that have my signature in them since before I upgraded evolution are
still coming up authentic.  It is only happening on the new messages
that I send out now.  Any ideas on what is happening here?

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I